- 233 spacious guest rooms
- City and Courtyard Views
- 100% Nonsmoking
- High-Speed WiFi throughout
- Check-in 3pm
- Check-out 12pm
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Morning Newspapers
- Secured Self & Valet Parking (fee)
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning services (fee)
- Just blocks from the bay at the intersection of Bay and Jones Street
- Down the street from cable cars, bus tours, and bay cruises
- Walking distance to Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, Coit Tower, Lombard Street, Hyde Street Pier, Little Italy and the Embarcadero
- Close to Fort Mason, Chinatown, Union Square, the Ferry Building, Financial District, AT&T Park, and more
- 55" HD TVs with media hubs
- Serta Platinum Suite II Mattresses
- Coffee Makers
- William Roam FLOAT Collection bath amenities
- Iron and Ironing Boards
- Hair Dryers
- In-room Safes
Change of plans? No worries. Cancel your reservation by 3pm PST the day before your scheduled arrival for a full refund.* Cancellations made within 24 hours will incur a charge equivalent to one night’s room and tax.
*Unless otherwise specified in the terms of reservation.
We understand that you aren’t always in control of your arrival time. With that in mind, we’re happy to accommodate late check-ins whenever possible. If you expect to arrive after hours, or if your travel plans get sticky, please let us know as soon as possible.
No Smoking Policy
Pier 2620 Hotel proudly offers a 100% smoke free environment. No smoking, of any kind, is allowed in guest rooms, public spaces, meeting rooms, or within 20 feet of all entrances and exits. This includes all forms of smoking, including but not limited to: tobacco, marijuana, e-cigarettes, and vaping. Should you choose to smoke, a $250 cleaning fee will be applied to your room bill.